Uberchic Beauty Collection Fourteen Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 1 February 2017


Uberchic Beauty have recently released Collection Fourteen Stamping Plates and I just so happen to have them to share with you.  You probably have already seen a few of the manis I have done with these but there may be a few you haven't.  Plus you get the added bonus of me chatting about the images lol.  

Image from Uberchic
14-01
This was actually the first plate that I used from this collection.  That buffet image at the bottom of the plate was screaming my name and I immediately had to use it!  There are quite a few images on this plate that I am excited to use - like the flower in the top right corner, the two images on the left hand side that are the reverse images of each other (does that make sense?) and that butterfly image.  So many options.

Image from Uberchic

As I mentioned early this image was screaming my name.  I sponged the entire OPI Retro Summer Collection for my base and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  This is definitely one of my favorite manis that I have done this month.


This is another image that I couldn't resist.  I'm not sure why but it was telling me I needed something bright for my base.  Luckily for me I have Zoya's Ultra Bright Collection sitting in my polish rack waiting for me to swatch them, so I figured they would be perfect for this mani.  I used Zoya Cana, Evergreen and Juvia and then stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.

 14-02


 There are some really cool images on this one.  I had originally thought I was going to use those images at the bottom of the plate, but when it came time to do my manis I went in a completely different direction.

Image from Uberchic
This is the first mani I did using this plate.  I was swatching Emily de Molly's Damaged Bills and I thought it would look really pretty with some rose gold stamping (I used Essie Penny Talk).



When I sat down to do this mani I went in with no plans but felt like something girly.  Made sense for me to use the floral image.  For my base I used OPI's Alpine Snow and stamped using Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish.  I then filled in the image using Color Club's Just Dew It, Hello Sunshine and Tube Top (all from the Pop Wash Collection).


14-03
There are some really great images on this plate also (I feel like I am repeating myself here).  I had a little trouble deciding what to use to be honest.  I will definitely have to go back and revisit this plate in the near future.
Image from Uberchic
We all know that I am a big fan of layering images.  I'm still not the best at it but that's ok.  It's all about practice right?  I actually did this mani for a challenge and fell in love with both parts on the layering image.  I mean how cute are these little triangles?  I actually want to double stamp this image next time in some other colours.


For this image I used OPI's Alpine Snow and stamped using Bundle Monster Astronomical (the light blue) and Cosmic Latte.


And for my last mani using this collection (I sound like I am in a magic show or something here lol) I thought I would go for something a little less summery.  I pulled out China Glaze's Release which I just had to team with CG In The City (I love these two polishes together).  Next thing you know I am doing a skittle mani with Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence.  Love this mani!


Have I mentioned that I have a thing for matte nails at the moment and you will probably be seeing a lot of matte manis from me?   Well ta da! The matte version of this mani.  I think the matte is my favorite.


That my friends is Collection Fourteen.  I think this is such a great collection.  There are some really exciting images and I can't way to play with them so more.  As you can see they images all stamp beautifully.

Collection Fourteen is available now from Uberchic Beauty.




4 comments: